- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
IMF Managing Director Georgieva arrives in Kyiv – MP
KYIV. Feb 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Kristalina Georgieva has arrived in Kyiv, Oleksiy Honcharenko, MP from the European Solidarity parliamentary faction, said on his Telegram channel on Monday.
Georgieva’s arrival was confirmed by another well-informed source.
As reported, the IMF mission on the first review of the Program Monitoring with Board Involvement (PMB) in Warsaw ended on Friday, February 17. Within the framework of it, medium-term macroeconomic indicators, fiscal policy, financing structure, financial sector and management policies were discussed.