- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
IMF approves EFF of SDR 11.6 bln for Ukraine
KYIV. March 31 (Interfax-Ukraine) – At a meeting on Friday, the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) granted Ukraine’s request to open a new four-year Extended Fund Facility (EFF) for a total of SDR 11.6 billion ($15.6 billion), a well-informed source has told Interfax-Ukraine.
According to the source, the Fund’s official announcement is expected as soon as possible on Friday.
According to the agenda published earlier on the IMF’s website, the Executive Board also summed up the results of the Program Monitoring with Board Involvement (PMB) opened in December for Ukraine.