- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
ICRC sends over 42 kg of humanitarian aid to ORDLO – Reintegration Ministry
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has sent 42 kg of humanitarian aid to the temporarily occupied territories of Luhansk and Donetsk regions, according to the Ministry of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine.
"Today, on September 15, 2021, a humanitarian cargo with a total weight of 42 kg was delivered to the Russian-occupied parts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine. The cargo was transferred from the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)," it said.
It is noted that medical equipment was transported by two cars through Schastia checkpoint.