- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
Hrebinky machine plant slightly increases its net profit in 2022
KYIV. March 8 (Interfax-Ukraine) – PrJSC Hrebinky Machine-Building Plant (Hrebinky, Kyiv region), a major Ukrainian manufacturer of equipment for the sugar industry, ended 2022 with a net profit of UAH 15.09 million, which is 3% more than in 2021.
According to the agenda of a general meeting of shareholders scheduled for April 7, published on the company’s website, the question of the distribution of the net profit received was included in it.
According to the meeting’s draft decision, the profit is planned to be directed to the development of the enterprise and financing of its activities, dividends will not be accrued.
Shareholders also intend to make a similar decision regarding net profit for 2021 in the amount of UAH 14.66 million.
The meeting plans, in particular, to approve the reports of the governing bodies and financial statements for 2021 and 2022, as well as to determine the main areas of activity for the current year.
In addition, it is planned to re-elect for a new term head of the board Yuriy Maistruk and three members of the board, as well as re-elect a new member of the board. It is also planned to re-elect the Supervisory Board.
In addition, it is planned to give the head of the board the authority to alienate the company’s movable and immovable property, vehicles and re-register rights to them for the period of his authority.