- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Health Ministry to strengthen control over compliance with anti-epidemic measures – Kuzin
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Health of Ukraine intends to strengthen control over the observance of anti-epidemic measures, said Deputy Minister of Health, Chief State Sanitary Doctor Ihor Kuzin.
"Special cameras will be installed in shopping centers at the level of regions of the country, which will allow to see how many people do not use masks, whether social distances are observed," he said in an interview with Liga.Life.
In addition, according to Kuzin, it is also planned to carry out ‘raids’ – trips to check compliance with anti-epidemic standards.
"Most likely, if the epidemiological situation worsens, there will be quite frequent visits to the region, to individual institutions, so that we explain or make sure on the spot that the norms are working effectively," he said.
Kuzin added that in the near future, WHO will also launch a pilot project for depersonalized monitoring of the state of the situation in compliance with anti-epidemiological requirements.