- Saakashvili critics holding rally outside Rustavi jail 16.10.2021
- Nothing indicates possible change of Defense Minister soon – president's press secretary 16.10.2021
- Ukraine records 12,983 new COVID-19 cases per day, 5,874 recovered, 277 died – ministry 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves strategy of Ukraine's biosafety, biosecurity – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
Health Ministry initiates early school holidays from Oct 18
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Health of Ukraine will initiate early school holidays from October 18.
On October 12, the State Commission on Manmade Disaster, Emergency Response supported the proposal of the Ministry of Health to recommend to the Ministry of Education and Science shifting the start of the autumn holidays in educational institutions to October 18, 2021, the ministry’s website said.