- Korniyenko to delegation of NATO Intl Secretariat: It's time to demonstrate results in Ukraine's application for membership in Alliance 31.03.2023
- Invaders shell Zaporizhia, Orikhiv; wound four – Yermak 31.03.2023
- Bucha's executions in cold-blood are part of Kremlin's plan to eliminate Ukrainians – European Commission's President 31.03.2023
- ICC, PGO to establish joint working groups to investigate war crimes 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy takes part in raising state flag ceremony on restored flagpole in Bucha, presents mayor Hero City award 31.03.2023
Hartron sees net profit fall by 20% in 2022 – preliminary data
KYIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – JSC Hartron (Kharkiv), the parent company of the group of enterprises Hartron, according to preliminary data, in 2022 posted a net profit of UAH 8.15 million, which is 20% less than the same indicator in 2021.
According to the information published in the disclosure system of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission on the agenda of the general meeting of shareholders of the company scheduled for April 14, retained earnings by the beginning of this year amounted to UAH 135.11 million (a year earlier – UAH 131.24 million).
The draft decision of the meeting provides for sending 50% of the net profit (UAH 4.072 million) to the dividend fund, including paying dividends for the state share (50% plus one share) in the amount of UAH 2.034 million. The remaining UAH 4.072 million of profit is planned to be left undistributed.
The amount of dividends per ordinary share is UAH 0.476.
According to the company, over the past year, its current liabilities increased by 10.7% – to UAH 15.98 million, long-term ones did not appear.
The assets of Hartron by January 1, 2023 amount to UAH 342.9 million (UAH 337.48 million as of the same date in 2021), including total accounts receivable – UAH 28.47 million (UAH 37.04 million), cash and cash equivalents – UAH 75.87 million (UAH 59.84 million).
The equity capital of the company is UAH 326.92 million, including charter capital – UAH 21.37 million.
Hartron is the only company in Ukraine that creates control systems for rocket and space complexes. The holding’s enterprises are located in Kharkiv and Zaporizhia. The holding also participates in the creation of automated control and safety systems for nuclear power plants.