- Ukraine threshes 11.15 mln tonnes of corn – Agrarian Policy Ministry 23.10.2021
- Ukrzaliznytsia to open vaccination points against COVID-19 at railway stations in all regional centers 23.10.2021
- National Securities and Stock Market Commission approves corporate governance standards of professional participants for discussion 23.10.2021
- Rada may adopt amendments to regulations in order to avoid delaying budget process – head of budget committee 23.10.2021
- NBU not to punish credit unions for violations caused by quarantine 23.10.2021
HACC imposes pretrial restraint on Yanukovych's son in detention form – court's press service
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The High Anti-Corruption Court (HACC) of Ukraine granted the motion of the detective of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) and imposes pretrial restraint on the son of former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, Oleksandr, in the form of detention
"On Wednesday, October 13, the investigating judge of the High Anti-Corruption Court granted the NABU detective’s motion and imposes pretrial restraint on the son of the former President of Ukraine in the form of detention. The pretrial restraint was chosen in the absence of the suspect (in absentia)," the court said in its website on Wednesday.