- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Novak: Ukraine shows freeloader approach, as if someone always owes it something 16.10.2021
- US calls Russia's census in occupied Crimea as attempt to undermine Ukraine's sovereignty, territorial integrity 16.10.2021
HACC denies complainants to close Rotterdam+ case
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Wednesday, the investigating judge of the High Anti-Corruption Court (HACC) rejected the complaints against the ruling of the prosecutor from the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (SAPO) on the next closure of criminal proceedings in the Rotterdam+ case.
"The ruling can be appealed to the Appeals Chamber of the High Anti-Corruption Court," – the court said.
According to it, the HACC investigating judge also closed the proceedings on the complaint of the Anti-Corruption Action Center against the same ruling of the SAPO prosecutor.
The full text of the ruling will be announced on October 19, 2021 at 16:00 in the courtroom at the HACC.