- Zaluzhny, Commander-in-Chief of NATO Air Force in Europe Cavoli discuss defense issues 29.03.2023
- Ukrainian aviation carry out five strikes on areas of concentration of Russian occupiers in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 29.03.2023
- AFU General Staff: Russian invaders continue to build fortifications in temporarily occupied Crimea 29.03.2023
- Russian military trying to arrange provocations on Ukrainian-Belarusian border – SBU interception 29.03.2023
- Olena Kondratiuk calls on President, deputies of Slovak Parliament to become ambassadors for return of Ukrainian children 29.03.2023
HACC decision on recovery of PINbank belonged to Russian Giner under claim of state comes into force
KYIV. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On March 13, the Appeals Chamber of the High Anti-Corruption Court (HACC) rejected the appeal of Russian citizen Yevgeny Giner against the decision of the first instance court on February 27 to recover his 88.890583% stake in PINbank (Kyiv) in favor of the state.
“After examining the case, the panel of judges of the Appeals Chamber left the appeal of the representative of the Russian citizen unsatisfied, and the decision of the HACC remained unchanged. The decision entered into force from the moment it was announced and is not subject to appeal in cassation,” the HACC said in a statement.
The head of the sanctions policy department of the Ministry of Justice, Iryna Bohatykh, explained on Facebook: the court, in particular, found that the sub-sanctioned Giner with a 65% share is the ultimate beneficial owner of Engineering Company Technopromexport LLC, the management company of the Russian JSC Design Bureau of Automatic Lines named after Koshkin, which manufactures installations, automatic machines and machine tools for the cartridge industry of enterprises of Russia’s defense complex.
Bohatykh recalled that the HACC continues considering the lawsuit of the Ministry of Justice against the Rotenbergs, Skorobogatko, and Ponomarenko on the recovery of the share of companies controlled by them, who own the Kyiv shopping center Ocean Plaza, to the state.
“And also, the case of Deripaska and the Rusal company is at the stage of opening the appeal proceedings, the decision of the first instance court was in favor of the state,” the head of the sanctions policy department said.
PINbank in terms of total assets (UAH 1 billion 206.97 million) at the end of 2022 ranked 57th among 67 banks operating in the country.