- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Great Britain imposes sanctions against CEOs of Otkritie FC, Sovcombank
MOSCOW. May 4 (Interfax) – Great Britain has imposed sanctions against Mikhail Zadornov, CEO of Otkritie FC, and Dmitry Gusev, chairman of Sovcombank’s executive board, according to a statement posted on the website of the country’s government.
The sanctions list also includes Tatyana Nesterenko, Otkritie’s deputy chairperson and former first deputy finance minister of Russia; Dmitry Levin; as well as Oleg Mashtalyar, deputy chairman of Sovcombank.
All listed persons are also included in the sanctions list of the United States Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Otkritie and Sovcombank were among the first Russian credit institutions to be sanctioned by the United States, Great Britain, and the European Union, and have been cut off from the SWIFT financial messaging system.