- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Govt to submit bill prohibiting activities of Russia-affiliated religious organizations in Ukraine to parliament in Jan – Nemchynov
KYIV. Dec 30 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The government plans to submit to the Verkhovna Rada in January a bill prohibiting activities in Ukraine of religious organizations affiliated with Russian centers of influence, Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers Oleh Nemchynov has said.
"We are now waiting for a very important bill, it is on the government’s list of priority bills. We expect it literally in January in order to submit it to the Verkhovna Rada," he said on air of the national telethon on Friday.
As reported, on December 1, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky signed a decree putting into effect the decision of the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) "On certain aspects of the activities of religious organizations in Ukraine and the application of personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions)."