- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Govt supplements list of priority expenses of 2nd stage through purchase of medical equipment, road repairs, social support
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers has added to the list of priority expenditures of the state budget of the second stage, in particular, it has included expenses for the purchase and installation of medical equipment, medical oxygen supply systems, for the renewal of state and local public roads, as well as social support for citizens.
This was reported on the website of the Ministry of Finance with reference to the decision of the government at a meeting on May 3.
In addition, the list of priority expenses of the second stage is supplemented by the costs of making payments for the timely implementation of projects and programs funded by the EU, other states, foreign financial and donor institutions and international financial organizations.
With regard to social assistance expenses included in this list, it regards a one-time payment of a "baby package" to support families with newborn children, payment for health and recreation services for children in need of special attention and support in appropriate children’s camps, as well as for social services for which local executive authorities and self-government have concluded agreements.