- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Govt supplements list of priority expenses of 2nd release with purchase of medical equipment, road repairs, social support
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers has added state budget expenditures of the second spending to the list of priority, in particular, it has included expenses for the purchase and installation of medical equipment, medical oxygen supply systems, for the renewal of state and local public roads, as well as social support for citizens.
This was reported on the website of the Ministry of Finance with reference to the decision of the government at a meeting on May 3.
In addition, the list of priority expenses of the second spending is supplemented by the costs of making payments for the timely implementation of projects and programs funded by the EU, other states, foreign financial and donor institutions and international financial organizations.
As for social assistance expenses included in this list, it includes a one-time payment of a "baby package" to support families with newborn children, payment for health and recreation services for children in need of special attention and support in appropriate children’s camps, as well as for social services for which local executive authorities and self-government have concluded agreements.