- Korniyenko to delegation of NATO Intl Secretariat: It's time to demonstrate results in Ukraine's application for membership in Alliance 31.03.2023
- Invaders shell Zaporizhia, Orikhiv; wound four – Yermak 31.03.2023
- Bucha's executions in cold-blood are part of Kremlin's plan to eliminate Ukrainians – European Commission's President 31.03.2023
- ICC, PGO to establish joint working groups to investigate war crimes 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy takes part in raising state flag ceremony on restored flagpole in Bucha, presents mayor Hero City award 31.03.2023
Govt provides UAH 5 mln for implementation of pilot project to restore energy infrastructure – PM
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal said on Friday that the Cabinet of Ministers has provided UAH 5 million from the state budget reserve fund for the implementation of a pilot project to restore energy infrastructure.
“We are restoring the Ukrainian energy sector on the of ‘better than before’ principle. The government has provided UAH 5 million from the reserve fund of the state budget for the implementation of a pilot project for the construction and repair of energy infrastructure,” Shmyhal wrote on his Telegram channel.
He said that the funds will be sent to the State Agency for Restoration and Infrastructure Development, which will work in coordination with the Ministry of Energy, the State Emergency Service, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and critical infrastructure operators.
“The goal is to restore energy facilities so that they meet the requirements of wartime security. We expect to see concrete results of this work soon,” the head of government said.