- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Govt provides Antonov with guarantees of up to UAH 470 mln for construction of An-32 aircraft
KYIV. Oct 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has decided to provide the state-owned enterprise Antonov with government guarantees to attract a loan for the construction of the An-32 aircraft.
As noted in government resolution No. 1053 dated September 22, 2021, published on the government’s website, the spending of the loan funds is subject to its agreement with the State Emergency Service, for which this aircraft is being built.
There are no restrictions on the term and the rate in the document, the fee for using the state guarantee is set at 0.001% of the annual amount of the guarantee obligations.