- Lubinets on report of UN Monitoring Mission for Human Rights in Ukraine: Mission's findings confirm commission of mass war crimes by Russia 24.03.2023
- Zelenskyy marks fighters striking back for terror 24.03.2023
- Ukrainian MFA supports Rome Statute ratification, says no obstacles to interaction with ICC 24.03.2023
- Klitschko brings medical supplies, Starlink communication system, drones, vehicle to servicemen 24.03.2023
- Karlovsky Machine-Building Plant cuts net profit by 9.5% in 2022 24.03.2023
Govt proposes Verkhovna Rada to terminate agreement with Syria on merchant shipping
KYIV. March 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has proposed the Verkhovna Rada to terminate an agreement on merchant shipping between the governments of Ukraine and the Syrian Arab Republic.
Representative of the Cabinet of Ministers in the Verkhovna Rada Taras Melnychuk said on the Telegram channel that this decision was made at a government meeting on Tuesday.
In particular, the bill provides for the termination of the agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the government of the Syrian Arab Republic on merchant shipping, which was signed in Kyiv on June 5, 2003.