- Payments by TAS insurance group grows by one third in Jan-Aug 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian serviceman wounded amid eight ceasefire violations in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ 20.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian canoeists Luzan, Chetverikova win gold at World Rowing Championship 20.09.2021
- Business develops project to create national network of hydrogen filling stations in Ukraine – president of association 20.09.2021
Govt proposed Rada to compensate to employers the salaries or social tax when employing young people
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers has proposed to the Verkhovna Rada to establish a mechanism to partially compensate employers the cost of wages or single social security tax for the employment of certain categories of unemployed, in particular, young people.
The government approved the bill at a meeting on Wednesday and intends to send it to parliament.
In addition, the bill proposes to change the conditions for calculating unemployment benefits: the longer the insurance period of the unemployed, the bigger the amount of benefits.