- USA insists on respect for principle of territorial integrity in implementation of Ukraine's peace plan 21.03.2023
- RADA EXPANDS FEDOROV'S POWERS IN GOVT 21.03.2023
- RADA SUPPORTS APPOINTMENT OF KOMYSHIN TO POST OF MINISTER OF STRATEGIC INDUSTRIES – MP 21.03.2023
- DTEK extends period for partial redemption of DTEK Energy eurobonds 21.03.2023
- Kharkiv Turbogaz significantly reduces net profit in 2022 21.03.2023
Govt plan for 2023 provides for initiation of creation of govt center
KYIV. March 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The government’s Priority Action Plan for 2023 provides for the initiation of the creation of a Center of Government based on the government secretariat.
According to government order No. 221 dated March 14, in particular, public administration reform is identified as one of the priority areas for this year.
According to the Priority Action Plan, by November a bill on amending the law “On the Cabinet of Ministers” regarding changing the status and updating the powers of the government secretariat as the Center of Government shall be developed and sent to the Verkhovna Rada.
By November, a bill on amending the law “On Central Executive Bodies” shall be developed to improve the mechanism for directing and coordinating the activities of central executive bodies through the relevant ministers.
In addition, by July, the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy is obliged to develop a bill on amending certain laws to regulate the issue of official promulgation of regulatory legal acts in electronic form.
As reported, on March 14, the Cabinet of Ministers approved the government’s priority action plan for 2023.