- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
- JYSK plans to open new store in Drohobych 30.03.2023
- Digital service for voluntary participation in pension insurance presented in Ukraine 30.03.2023
Govt plan for 2023 aims to develop Ukraine's own production of drones
KYIV. March 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian government’s priority action plan for 2023 provides for the creation of conditions for the development of its own production of unmanned aerial vehicles.
In particular, according to government resolution No. 221 of March 14, security and defense are identified as one of the priority areas for 2023.
According to the priority action plan, by October, the Ministry of Defense must create an integrated military personnel policy for the department, taking into account the experience of military operations and the principles adopted in the Armed Forces of NATO member states.
By July, the Cybersecurity Operations Center of the Ministry of Defense should also be created.
In addition, during the year it is expected to meet the needs of the security and defense forces in the relevant types of unmanned aerial vehicles, in particular, their own production. In this regard, it is planned to create conditions for the development of domestic production of unmanned aerial vehicles, in particular, within the Army of Drones project.
As reported, on March 14, the Cabinet of Ministers approved the government’s priority action plan for 2023.