- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Govt extends program for restoration, development of peace in eastern regions of Ukraine until 2023
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has extended the program of restoration and development of peace in the eastern regions of Ukraine until 2023, the relevant decision was made at a government meeting on Wednesday.
Earlier it was envisaged that the program will be implemented in 2017-2020. With this decision, the Cabinet of Ministers extended its validity until 2023.
In this regard, the government also increased funding for this program from UAH 10.3 billion to UAH 17.5 billion, including UAH 7.7 billion from the state budget, UAH 3.4 billion from local budgets and UAH 6.3 billion from other sources.
The purpose of the program is to restore and develop peace in the eastern regions of Ukraine, which provides for the stimulation of socio-economic development of territorial communities to improve living standards and social stability, stimulate economic activity.