- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
Govt approves Ukraine-Moldova agreement on cooperation in higher education
KYIV. March 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved an agreement between the governments of Ukraine and Moldova on cooperation in higher education.
As representative of the Cabinet of Ministers in the Verkhovna Rada Taras Melnychuk said in Telegram, the decision was made at the Friday government session.
In particular, an agreement was approved between the government of Ukraine and the government of the Republic of Moldova on cooperation in the field of higher education, which was signed in Kyiv on December 6, 2022.
Then it was noted that the agreement would also create legal grounds for the provision of scholarships to encourage and facilitate academic mobility, the exchange of students, graduate students, teachers between educational institutions of Ukraine and Moldova.
It is expected that the scholarships for students and internship opportunities for scientific and pedagogical workers stipulated by the agreement will contribute not only to the exchange of knowledge and experience, but also to cultural and linguistic exchange, which should strengthen the relationship between the Ukrainian and Moldovan peoples.