- Alstom expects to sign contract for supply of locomotives to Ukrzaliznytsia next month – manager in CEE 24.09.2021
- Interfax-Ukraine to host press conference 'Results of admission campaign and realities of Ukraine's higher education amid pandemic from leading Kyiv universities' 24.09.2021
- Ukraine's reforms are one of most effective ways to defend against Russian aggression – Kvien 24.09.2021
- System ready to start insulin reimbursement through NHSU from Oct 1 – acting head 24.09.2021
- Ukraine to become NATO member when it meets criteria – Kvien 24.09.2021
Govt approves sanctions in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions on Yemen
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved the application of personal special economic and other restrictive measures in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions on the Republic of Yemen.
The relevant decision was made at a government meeting on Wednesday.
In particular, the Cabinet of Ministers approved and submitted to the National Security and Defense Council proposals for the application of personal special economic and other restrictive measures.
Thus, according to the decision, until February 28, 2022, there will be a ban on entry into the territory of Ukraine or transit through its territory to individuals, the list of which was determined by the UN Security Council Committee.
Also, until February 28, 2022, measures will be taken to block the assets of such persons and persons associated with them.