- Ukraine invited for first time to Conference of National Armaments Directors at NATO headquarters – Defense Ministry 25.10.2021
- Moldovan Socialists' delegation fails to agree with Moscow on gas supplies at below market prices – source 25.10.2021
- Fight against illegal filling stations can be temporarily entrusted to law enforcement agencies 25.10.2021
- Energy Ministry notes stability of Ukraine's power system, despite low coal reserves 25.10.2021
- Presidential Representative Office in Crimea condemns detention in Simferopol of Crimean Solidarity activists, attorney Edem Semedlyaev 25.10.2021
Govt approves model contract for gas supply by Naftogaz Trading for SOE, churches
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the decision of the board of NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy to agree on the terms of an additional agreement to the model contract for the supply of natural gas by its subsidiary Naftogaz Trading LLC for heat production for 2021-2024.
The decision is enshrined in government order No. 1234-r dated October 11, 2021, the text of which was made public on the government portal.
In particular, the terms of additional agreements to contracts for natural gas supply for the production of heat energy for 2021-2024 were agreed; contracts for the supply of natural gas to budget-funded institutions and organizations; contracts for the supply of natural gas to religious organizations.
The Naftogaz board was instructed to conclude the additional agreements and contracts.
As reported, during a meeting of the Presidium of the Congress of Local and Regional Authorities under the President of Ukraine on September 30, 2021, the central and local authorities, together with NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy, signed a memorandum on resolving problematic issues in the field of heat and hot water supplies in the coming heating season.
Local authorities were able to buy gas for heating budgetary institutions in the coming heating season at a price of UAH 13.7 per cubic meter (excluding VAT and transport).
On October 8, Minister of Energy of Ukraine Herman Haluschenko urged budget-funded organizations not to conclude contracts for the purchase of gas for heating at inflated prices, assuring them that they would be provided with the gas price in accordance with the memorandum.