- France recognizes Holodomor of 1932-1933 as genocide of Ukrainian people 29.03.2023
- AFU destroy 610 invaders, seven tanks, MLRS, six artillery systems, aircraft in day – General Staff 29.03.2023
- Biden concerned about prospect of deploying Russian nuclear weapons in Belarus – media 29.03.2023
- Ukrainian navigator of 831st tactical aviation brigade Kyryliuk killed during combat mission 29.03.2023
- Emergency blackouts due to bad weather introduced in Kyiv – military administration 29.03.2023
Govt approves draft agreement with Slovakia on transfer of 13 MiG-29s to Ukraine – PM
KYIV. March 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved a draft agreement with Slovakia on the transfer of 13 MiG-29s to Ukraine, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal has said.
“The government of Slovakia today approved the dispatch of 13 MiG-29s to Ukraine. For our part, during a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers, we approved a draft agreement necessary for the transfer of aircraft. We are working quickly and smoothly so that our military will receive new ‘wings’ as soon as possible,” Shmyhal said on the Telegram channel following the results of the Friday government session.
He also thanked Slovak Prime Minister Eduard Geger for supporting Ukraine.