- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Govt allocates UAH 7.5 bln to local budgets to provide citizens with free social products in front-line cities, regions – Shmyhal
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers will allocate UAH 7.5 billion to local budgets to provide citizens with free social products in cities and regions where hostilities are taking place, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said.
"From the first weeks of the war, we launched and are actively implementing a program for the free distribution of food and sanitary kits for residents of front-line cities. We have already distributed hundreds of thousands of such kits. Today we have a solution that will allow us to properly finance this program in the future. The government will transfer to local budgets a total of UAH 7.5 billion," Shmyhal said at a government meeting on Tuesday.
The prime minister noted that these funds make it possible to provide free social products to Ukrainians in cities and regions where battles are now taking place.
In addition, the government allocates another UAH 500 million for the purchase of medicines, medical devices and equipment.
"Both of these programs will provide millions of our citizens with the necessary products, medicines, hygiene products. These are important things that we are implementing and will continue," the prime minister stressed.