- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Germany's Uniper loses control of Unipro, sale of Russian subsidiary still in question
MOSCOW. Feb 17 (Interfax) – German energy group Uniper classified its assets in Russia as discontinued operations as of the end of 2022 because it had lost the ability to make decisions and manage PJSC Unipro, Uniper said in a report.
Uniper also said that the sale of the Russian subsidiary remains in question, since the company has still not received the necessary permission from the Russian president.