- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Germany says ready for Russian oil embargo
BERLIN May 4 (Interfax) – Germany is prepared for the Russian oil embargo, German Economy Minister Robert Habeck said.
"The European Commission’s proposal was not unexpected, as we took active part in the preparatory talks… The transition period is long enough for us to take every measure and find an alternative to Russian oil in Germany," Habeck told reporters on Wednesday, following German government consultations at a countryside residence in Meseberg.
"Clearly, we cannot guarantee the absence of problems, primarily at the regional level," Habeck said.
For his part, German Federal Chancellor Olaf Scholz said the government had every tool to support regions highly dependent on Russian oil imports.