- TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2022 16.08.2022
- Zelensky holds meeting of Supreme Commander's Headquarters 15.08.2022
- New Zealand extends participation in training program of Ukrainian military in UK – Reznikov 15.08.2022
- Russian forces shell occupied Enerhodar on their own – head of Nikopol administration 15.08.2022
- Tymoshenko: Ukrainians will never support ‘peace’ agreement providing for surrender of territories 15.08.2022
Germany expels Russian diplomat on suspicion of spying – Spiegel
BERLIN. Jan 28 (Interfax) – The German government has decided to expel a Russian diplomat on suspicion of spying, Der Spiegel reported on Friday.
The man declared persona non grata is an employee of the Russian consulate in Munich, the magazine said. He was accredited as a diplomat while in fact serves for the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR), it said.
The man is supposedly linked to the case of Russian citizen Ilnur N., who is suspected of spying for Russia in Germany, Der Spiegel said.