- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Georgia sees another all-time high of 86 COVID-related deaths in past 24 hours
TBILISI. Sept 3 (Interfax) – Georgia has been reporting a new all-time high of coronavirus-related deaths for two consecutive days.
Eighty-six patients died from COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, the Georgian Health Ministry said on Friday.
The previous all-time high of 81 deaths was reported on Thursday.
According to the Health Ministry, the novel coronavirus was contracted by 3,034 persons over the past day, which is a steep decline since last week when Georgia saw over 4,000 coronavirus infections per day.
Since February 2020, Georgia has reported 559,943 cases of COVID-19, including 7,649 deaths.