- Samsung opens official online store in Ukraine 18.01.2022
- Department of State promises to appoint US ambassador to Ukraine soon – Senator Portman 18.01.2022
- Ukraine will be ready to export hydrogen to Germany by 2024 – association president 18.01.2022
- Qualification requirements for professional training of future physical education teachers in higher education institutions 17.01.2022
- Borrell, Blinken again discuss coordination of actions against military buildup of Russia’s forces near Ukraine 17.01.2022
G7 support Ukraine in connection with cyberattack committed against it
KYIV. Jan 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The G7 countries support Ukraine in connection with the cyberattack committed against it, the German chairmanship of the G7 Ambassadors Support Group in Kyiv has reported.
“G7 countries are strongly united in support of Ukraine at this tense time. G7 Ambassadors call on all political leaders in Ukraine to show similar unity & resolve,” their statement on Twitter reads.