- Melitopol mayor ready to purchase potassium iodide to protect citizens from radiation, urges ICRC to organize delivery corridor 11.08.2022
- Culture Ministry records 464 cases of Russia's war crimes against cultural heritage of Ukraine 11.08.2022
- Russian troops continue to shell de-occupied villages in Kherson region, provoke humanitarian catastrophe – regional governor 11.08.2022
- Wheat field destroyed by fire amid Russia's shelling attacks on Novoslobidska community – Sumy region governor 11.08.2022
- Poroshenko hands over Italian armored vehicles to paratroopers of 79th brigade 11.08.2022
G7 support Ukraine in connection with cyberattack committed against it
KYIV. Jan 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The G7 countries support Ukraine in connection with the cyberattack committed against it, the German chairmanship of the G7 Ambassadors Support Group in Kyiv has reported.
“G7 countries are strongly united in support of Ukraine at this tense time. G7 Ambassadors call on all political leaders in Ukraine to show similar unity & resolve,” their statement on Twitter reads.