- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
G7 Foreign Ministers, Ukraine hold meeting after Russian missile attack
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The G7 Foreign Ministers and Ukraine held a meeting after the Russian missile attack, the energy coalition is ready to meet the urgent needs of Ukraine, Foreign Minister of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba has said.
“Following Russian strike on Ukraine’s energy grid yesterday, we held a G7 meeting convened by FM Hayashi and led by U.S. Secretary Antony Blinken. The energy coalition is ready to address immediate needs, prepare for the next winter season, and invest in Ukraine’s long-term energy modernisation,” Kuleba said on Twitter.