- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
G7 Foreign Ministers, Ukraine hold meeting after Russian missile attack
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The G7 Foreign Ministers and Ukraine held a meeting after the Russian missile attack, the energy coalition is ready to meet the urgent needs of Ukraine, Foreign Minister of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba has said.
“Following Russian strike on Ukraine’s energy grid yesterday, we held a G7 meeting convened by FM Hayashi and led by U.S. Secretary Antony Blinken. The energy coalition is ready to address immediate needs, prepare for the next winter season, and invest in Ukraine’s long-term energy modernisation,” Kuleba said on Twitter.