- Glovo acquires Zakaz.ua – media 22.01.2022
- Ukraine receives first lethal aid from USA – embassy 22.01.2022
- Eurobond yield growth spurs exit of nonresidents from govt bonds, indirectly forms pressure on hryvnia – bankers 21.01.2022
- Zelensky thanks Duda, people of Poland for supporting Ukraine 21.01.2022
- Average expenses of foreign tourists in Ukraine in 2021 amount to $929 – tourism agency 21.01.2022
G7 expects not only adoption of key laws in Ukraine, but also their successful implementation
KYIV. Jan 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The G7 Ambassadors’ Support Group expects that in 2022 Ukraine will not only adopt key legislative acts, but also successfully implement them.
“What will G7 Ambassadors focus on in 2022? The group will continue to support independent institutions, a significant reduction in corruption and a more prosperous and sustainable Ukrainian economy. This includes not only the passing of crucial legislation but also their successful implementation, delivering tangible results for all Ukrainians,” the G7 Ambassadors said on Twitter.