- Ombudsman meets with ICRC reps in Geneva 06.10.2022
- Drills for sappers held in Vyshgorod district, sounds of explosions can be heard – regional administration 06.10.2022
- Almost all NATO and EU countries join training programs for Ukrainian soldiers – Reznikov 06.10.2022
- Interfax-Ukraine to host discussion 'What's purpose of Russia's nuclear blackmail of Ukraine and world? Is use of weapons of mass destruction possible?' 06.10.2022
- Ukraine 'makes pass' to Alliance by application to join NATO – Zelensky 06.10.2022
G7 expects not only adoption of key laws in Ukraine, but also their successful implementation
KYIV. Jan 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The G7 Ambassadors’ Support Group expects that in 2022 Ukraine will not only adopt key legislative acts, but also successfully implement them.
“What will G7 Ambassadors focus on in 2022? The group will continue to support independent institutions, a significant reduction in corruption and a more prosperous and sustainable Ukrainian economy. This includes not only the passing of crucial legislation but also their successful implementation, delivering tangible results for all Ukrainians,” the G7 Ambassadors said on Twitter.