- HCJ confirms compliance with criteria of professional ethics of all judges appointed by Zelensky – President's Office 03.12.2021
- Defense Intelligence Agency says new period of operational, combat training of Russian-occupation fighters in Donbas started 03.12.2021
- Ukrainians declare UAH 250 mln under tax amnesty in three months – MP 03.12.2021
- Public organizations ask to veto law on critical infrastructure 03.12.2021
- MPs propose revised bill on mandatory funded pension system 03.12.2021
G7 Ambassadors discuss wide range of issues with Poroshenko
KYIV. Nov 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The ambassadors of the G7 countries met with the fifth president of Ukraine, leader of the European Solidarity party, Petro Poroshenko, to discuss the situation with security, economy, COVID-19 and reforms, including reform of the judicial system, strengthening anti-corruption institutions.
"Ambassadors continue to exchange views with a wide range of interlocutors from Ukrainian government, politics & civil society, showing solidarity with the whole country as they support reforms which increase Ukraine’s resilience and prosperity," they said on their Twitter page.