- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
Further support of Ukraine is in U.S. interests – Yermak's address to World Affairs Council of San Antonio
KYIV. March 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak said that after more than a year of full-scale Russian invasion, Ukraine has withstood and will not surrender to the enemy, and it is extremely grateful for the support of the United States and all those who came to the aid of Ukrainians in their struggle for freedom.
He said this in an address to the American non-governmental organization World Affairs Council San Antonio (Texas, the United States), the presidential press service said.
“The vital support we receive from you – both military and humanitarian – means the difference between life and death, freedom and slavery,” Yermak said.
The Head of the President’s Office noted the important role of the members of the World Affairs Council of San Antonio in conveying a principled message to the U.S. senators and congressmen that further support for Ukraine is in the interests of America and all people in the world who care about freedom and democracy. He also emphasized that Ukrainians fighting against the terrorist regime of the Russian Federation are free and democratic, and want to have the same liberties as Americans and other people in the world.
Yermak also said that the leadership of the United States has brought together the free world around helping Ukraine.
“With your continued military support and your prayers, we will once again defeat evil and help make the world a better place. Today, we have every chance to repeat the success of Sam Houston’s army and liberate our land from the invaders. I am looking forward to welcoming you to a free and safe Ukraine,” he said.