- Ukraine needs F-16 fighters – Zaluzhny 30.03.2023
- Kondratiuk, Minister of Education of Slovakia discuss issues of access to education for Ukrainian children 30.03.2023
- FMs of Bucharest Nine to hold meeting on March 30-31, discuss war in Ukraine, NATO summit 30.03.2023
- Zelenskyy invites Austrian MPs to visit Ukraine, see what Russia 'brings to Ukraine and the world' 30.03.2023
- Compulsory evacuation of remaining children from Avdiyivka planned next week – military administration head 30.03.2023
FRIDAY, MARCH 17, 2023
Ukraine is under martial law due to Russia’s aggression.
At 1000, a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on European Integration of Ukraine will start. Agenda: https://www.rada.gov.ua/preview/anonsy_podij/234106.html.
At 1000, a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Humanitarian and Information Policy will start. Agenda: https://www.rada.gov.ua/preview/anonsy_podij/234022.html.
At 1100, the Military Media Center will host a roundtable talk on the violation of international humanitarian law by Russia and its soldiers, as well as on investigation into the war crimes committed by Russia in wartime. Participants include experts from the Legal Support Department of the Defense Ministry of Ukraine and the Main Directorate of the Military Law Enforcement Service of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Accreditation until 1000 on March 17 by e-mail: [email protected] Press accreditation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is required. Additional information: https://t.me/militarymediacenter.
At 1100, a roundtable talk on the subject: “How Did Full-Scale War Affect Air Condition in Kyiv?” will start. Participants: Deputy Head of Kyiv City State Administration Petro Panteleyev, Head of the Ecology and Natural Resources Department of Kyiv City State Administration Oleksandr Vozny, curator of LUN City AIR Hanna Denysenko, and others (Kyiv City State Administration, 36 Khreschatyk Street, 5th floor, room 512). Accreditation by 1500 on March 16: https://forms.gle/LqXmr9RsV792eJXq9. Contact phone number: (073) 049 1505.
The full version of announcements is available on subscription to the Interfax-Ukraine Announcements Daily.