- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Ukraine is under martial law due to Russia’s aggression.
At 0930, a regional forum on the subject: “Integration of IDPs in Kyiv Region: Problems, Solutions, Role of IDP Council” will start. The event will be held within the framework of the Cohesion through Youth-Led Action program implemented by IREX in Ukraine jointly with the Stabilization Support Services Charitable Foundation and with the assistance of the U.S. Department of State (Rus Hotel, 4 Hospitalna Street). Additional information by phone or e-mail: [email protected], (095) 138 7449.
At 0930, the Grain Storage Forum Elevator 2022 will start. Organizers: ProAgro Group, Ukrainian Grain Elevator Association, Ukrainian Grain Association (Golf Center, 20 Obolonska Naberezhna). Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdo69-CPQpjIkFG2tV0s9C6BrhpYb_olxKdy7uZ5UyQvno7Pg/viewform. Additional information: https://grain-forum-elevator.com/.
At 1000, a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Humanitarian and Information Policy will start. Additional information: https://www.rada.gov.ua/preview/anonsy_podij/233136.html.
At 1100, the presentation of a pilot training project: “System of Support and Assistance to Veterans in Communities” will start. Organizer is the Social Policy Ministry of Ukraine. Speakers: Chief of USAID Economic Resilience Activity in Ukraine Timothy Madigan, Social Policy Minister of Ukraine Oksana Zholnovych, representative of NGO Space of Opportunities Oksana Koliada, Head of Rivne Regional State Administration Vitaliy Koval, Deputy Head of Khmelnytsky Regional State Administration Volodymyr Yuriev, and a representative of Lviv Regional State Administration (Ukrinform, 8/16 Khmelnytskoho Street, hall 2). Accreditation by e-mail: [email protected]. The event will be streamed on the website and YouTube channel of Ukrinform: https://www.youtube.com/c/UkrinformTV.
The full version of announcements is available on subscription to the Interfax-Ukraine Announcements Daily.