- Maliuska, Canadian Minister of Justice discuss investigation of war crimes committed on Ukraine’s territory 28.11.2022
- Zelensky meets with FMs of seven Nordic countries 28.11.2022
- Turkish, Finnish and Swedish FMs to discuss NATO membership issues in Bucharest 28.11.2022
- On Sunday, invaders attack in vicinity of Avdiyivka, Dnipro, Kryvyi Rih, and Zaporizhia – ISW 28.11.2022
- Supreme Commander's HQ agrees on ways to respond to possible challenges 28.11.2022
French investigators to help Ukraine with documenting crimes in Izium, identification of victims – Colonna
KYIV. Sept 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Investigators of the French National Gendarmerie, who have arrived in Ukraine, will begin to work in Izium on Wednesday, they will help Ukrainian law enforcers to document crimes and identify victims, French Minister for European and Foreign Affairs Catherine Colonna has said.
"They have just arrived. From tomorrow, they will start working on the spot, they will help Ukrainian law enforcers to document crimes, identify victims," the minister said at a joint press conference with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba in Kyiv on Tuesday.
She recalled that France had donated a mobile DNA laboratory to Ukraine, adding that it would be used in Izium.
"They will work in Kharkiv region. At first, their new mission will last 15 days, but it can be extended further. The first part of this trip concerns Izium. I think they will continue to work," Colonna said.