- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Free world unites so that no one justifies Nazism, destroys peaceful cities – Zelensky
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In a traditional video message on Monday evening President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that "the free world has united so that no one justifies Nazism, kills children and destroys peaceful cities, as Russia does."
"Today, Russian troops have dealt another blow to Odesa. Hostel destroyed. A 14 year old boy was killed. They wounded a girl, 17 years old, she had a shrapnel wound. What is it? For what? How did these children threaten the Russian state? And a hostel. This is how they fight, that’s all," he said.
According to the president, "in Lysychansk, Luhansk region, a gymnasium, which was more than 100 years old, burned down from Russian shelling. It withstood two world wars, but turned out to be a terrible threat to Russia.
"Some 220 Ukrainian children have been killed by Russian troops since February 24. Some 1,570 educational institutions were destroyed as a result of shelling. That is why the entire free world has united so that no one justifies Nazism, kills children, destroys peaceful cities, as Russia does," he said.