- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 01/02/23 31.01.2023
- LPN and eurobond quotations as of 18:00 Kyiv time on January 31 31.01.2023
- Central bank official rates of banking metals as of February 1 31.01.2023
- Official exchange rates for CIS, Georgia and Ukraine as of January 31 31.01.2023
- Currency cross-rates at 16:01 Kyiv time on 31/01/23 31.01.2023
Four people, incl. two children, wounded in shelling of Kostiantynivka – regional authorities
KYIV. Jan 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian occupation troops again shelled the town of Kostiantynivka in Donetsk region, four people, including two children, were wounded, Head of Donetsk Regional Military Administration Pavlo Kyryleko has said.
"Four people were wounded in shelling of Kostiantynivka. The windows were broken and apartments were damaged in the multi-apartment buildings. The local residents are already receiving necessary assistance: film and construction materials for quick repairs," he said on the Telegram channel on Tuesday.
"There are two children among those wounded. All injured people are receiving medical care. Their condition is satisfactory," Kyrylenko said.
The Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine (PGO) said on the Telegram channel that on January 24 the aggressor state’s occupation forces shelled a housing area in Kostiantynivka using the Tornado-S multiple launch rocket system. Two women, 35 and 53, and two girls, 8 and 16, suffered injuries as a result of the enemy attack.
A criminal case has been opened on the violation of the laws and customs of the warfare (Part 1 of Article 438 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine) under the procedural guidance of Donetsk Regional Prosecutor’s Office.