- OSCE Special Representative in Ukraine urges parties to adhere to their commitments, prevent further escalation 28.10.2021
- Kyivstar increases revenue by 14.9%, EBITDA by 14.6% in Q3 2021 28.10.2021
- Polio vaccination rate in Ukraine is 53%, international partners urge Ukrainian parents to vaccinate their children – NHSU 28.10.2021
- Ukraine records 26,071 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours 28.10.2021
- Hospitals in Odesa region provided with medical oxygen for patients with coronavirus – Ministry of Health 28.10.2021
Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media
KYIV. Sept 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Five people died after a collision of a minibus with a truck near the Hungarian city of Abony, including two citizens of Ukraine, the Mukachevo.net ezine reported.
According to the newspaper, the accident occurred on the 89th kilometer of the M4 highway in the direction of Budapest-Szolnok at 16:40 on September 24.
According to Hungarian media, there were three Hungarian citizens in the minibus, one Ukrainian citizen and another person with dual Hungarian-Ukrainian citizenship.
All five people died at the scene of the tragedy. It is also known that the truck driver was practically not injured.
Investigation into the circumstances of the disaster continues.