- Three or five more people may be under rubble after enemy missile strikes in Kharkiv, mourning declared in city on Aug 19 – Terekhov 18.08.2022
- Erdoğan arrives in Lviv 18.08.2022
- Death toll from enemy missile attack on Kharkiv's Saltovskiy district rises to 12 – Emergency Service 18.08.2022
- As result of enemy missile strikes on Kharkiv, Krasnohrad, 19 people killed – prosecutor's office 18.08.2022
- Medical Procurement of Ukraine attracts medical humanitarian aid worth about $8 mln since Feb 24 18.08.2022
Fighting oligarchs priority number 3 after de-escalation and economy – Zelensky
KYIV. Jan 28 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The fight against oligarchs is the third priority for Ukraine after the de-escalation and improvement of the economic situation, President Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
“The unity of power, trust in the current president and the understanding of former presidents that they are either former politicians or future, but definitely not acting, makes our country united and strong. If we are united by the people, the army and a stable army inside the country, the risks of escalation will be reduced,” he said at a press briefing on Friday in Kyiv, asked about the events within the country related to ex-President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
According to the president, improving the economic situation is one of the priorities. At the same time, the uncontrollability of the situation within the state could lead to an escalation, Zelensky said.
At the same time, he said that destabilization within the country is one of the greatest risks.