- TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2021 26.10.2021
- Ukraine invited for first time to Conference of National Armaments Directors at NATO headquarters – Defense Ministry 25.10.2021
- Moldovan Socialists' delegation fails to agree with Moscow on gas supplies at below market prices – source 25.10.2021
- Fight against illegal filling stations can be temporarily entrusted to law enforcement agencies 25.10.2021
- Energy Ministry notes stability of Ukraine's power system, despite low coal reserves 25.10.2021
Extraordinary Rada session devoted to European integration may be held next Thursday – Rada chair
KYIV. Oct 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – An extraordinary plenary session of the Verkhovna Rada to consider bills important for Ukraine’s European integration may be scheduled for October 21, the Chairman of the Parliament Ruslan Stefanchuk has said.
"An extraordinary session, as far as I know, will be scheduled for Thursday afternoon," Stefanchuk told reporters in Kyiv on Thursday.
According to him, they plan to submit more than ten issues related to Ukraine’s integration into the European Union for consideration.
"This is parliament’s response to the Ukraine-EU summit, which was very successful: we received the common aviation air agreement, which we could not receive for 30 years of Ukraine’s independence. There were a lot of assurances outside of behind-the-scenes meetings, and even those EU colleagues who have always kept silent about Ukraine’s European prospects, they have already talked about it frankly," he added.