- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
Exports under Grain Initiative 36% down from March 6 to March 12 – UCAB
KYIV. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The volume of exports of agricultural products within the grain corridor from March 6 to March 12, the 32nd week of the Grain Initiative, reached 654,000 tonnes, the Ukrainian Agribusiness Club (UCAB) has reported.
During the 31st week of the grain corridor operation, 1.022 million tonnes of products were shipped, thus exports decreased 36%, and the number of loaded vessels fell from 20 to 16.
The largest volumes of shipments from March 6 to March 12 fell on corn (49%), wheat (21%), soybeans (11%), barley (7%) and sunflower seeds (7%).
Ukrainian products were sent to Asian countries (China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey), as well as Europe (Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands), and Africa (Libya).
In 32 weeks of the Grain Initiative (from August 1, 2022 to March 1, 2023), 24 million tonnes of foodstuffs were exported from Ukraine.