- Ukraine invited for first time to Conference of National Armaments Directors at NATO headquarters – Defense Ministry 25.10.2021
- Moldovan Socialists' delegation fails to agree with Moscow on gas supplies at below market prices – source 25.10.2021
- Fight against illegal filling stations can be temporarily entrusted to law enforcement agencies 25.10.2021
- Energy Ministry notes stability of Ukraine's power system, despite low coal reserves 25.10.2021
- Presidential Representative Office in Crimea condemns detention in Simferopol of Crimean Solidarity activists, attorney Edem Semedlyaev 25.10.2021
Exports of ferroalloys by Ukraine surges by 5.2% in Jan-Sept
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine in January-September of this year increased exports of ferroalloys in quantity terms by 5.2% compared to the same period last year, to 514,162 tonnes.
According to statistics released by the State Customs Service, in monetary terms, exports of ferroalloys grew by 40.8%, to $735.588 million.
The product was mainly exported to Turkey (17.54% of supplies in monetary terms), Italy (15.59%) and the Netherlands (11.30%).
In addition, in January-September 2021, Ukraine imported 42,634 tonnes of this product, which is 62.4% more compared to January-September 2020. In monetary terms, imports rose by 66.6%, to $122.434 million.
The product was mainly imported from Brazil (17.4%), Kazakhstan (14.96%) and Norway (14.12%).