- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ex-head of PrivatBank Dubilet asks MIA to delete information posted on their website – DACK
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former head of the board of PrivatBank Oleksandr Dubilet asks the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine to delete the information posted about him on the website of the department, the press service of the District Administrative Court of Kyiv.
"The plaintiff asks the court to declare illegal the actions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs represented by the Department of Informatization to enter information about his search by the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine in the personal information system of the Unified Information System of the Ministry. At the same time, Oleksandr Dubilet asks to oblige the defendant to delete the information about him, posted on the official website of the Ministry in the tab "Search records of the Ministry of Internal Affairs," section "Persons who are hiding from the authorities", the statement said.
The DACK also decided to involve the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) in the case as a third party that did not make independent claims on the subject of the dispute on the part of the defendant.
Now the court has opened proceedings in this administrative case, which will be considered in a simplified claim procedure without summoning the parties and holding a court hearing.