- Third batch of international military aid for $60 mln arrives in Ukraine – Defense Ministry 23.10.2021
- Central Mining and Processing Plant reduces production of pellets by 2.5% in nine months 23.10.2021
- Ukraine threshes 11.15 mln tonnes of corn – Agrarian Policy Ministry 23.10.2021
- Ukrzaliznytsia to open vaccination points against COVID-19 at railway stations in all regional centers 23.10.2021
- National Securities and Stock Market Commission approves corporate governance standards of professional participants for discussion 23.10.2021
European Solidarity files two petitions on possible crimes in Zelensky's entourage with Ukrainian PGO
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – MPs from the European Solidarity faction in Ukraine’s Verkhovna Rada have filed two applications on possible crimes committed by persons from President Volodymyr Zelensky’s entourage with the Ukrainian Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO), the European Solidarity press service said on Monday.
Co-chair of the faction Artur Herasymov said on a Ukrainian television channel that the submitted petitions are associated with possible money laundering through the offshore offices of the Kvartal 95 Studio and possible financing of terrorism by Ukreximbank.