- Ukraine invited for first time to Conference of National Armaments Directors at NATO headquarters – Defense Ministry 25.10.2021
- Moldovan Socialists' delegation fails to agree with Moscow on gas supplies at below market prices – source 25.10.2021
- Fight against illegal filling stations can be temporarily entrusted to law enforcement agencies 25.10.2021
- Energy Ministry notes stability of Ukraine's power system, despite low coal reserves 25.10.2021
- Presidential Representative Office in Crimea condemns detention in Simferopol of Crimean Solidarity activists, attorney Edem Semedlyaev 25.10.2021
European Commission's President: Kyiv, Brussels should remain ambitious in bilateral relations
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The European Union and Ukraine are linked by special ties and mutually beneficial partnership, but Kyiv and Brussels should be more ambitious and continue to deepen bilateral cooperation, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen has said.
"The EU and Ukraine share a deep and special bond. A mutually beneficial partnership that we need to nurture. I want us to remain ambitious in our relationship. Let’s explore what we can do more together," von der Leyen said on her Twitter page on Tuesday.
As reported, on October 12, the 23rd summit of the European Union and Ukraine starts in Kyiv.