- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
European Commission again urges Russia to withdraw troops from Zaporizhia NPP
BRUSSELS. Aug 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – EU Commissioner for Energy Kadri Simson has once again called on Russia to withdraw its troops from Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) and allow the Ukrainian authorities to safely carry out work on site.
"Russian military’s irresponsible and dangerous behavior at the Zaporizhia plant continues to violate all internationally agreed nuclear safety and security provisions. The European Commission repeats: Russian troops must withdraw and allow the Ukrainian authorities to safely carry out work on site," she said on Twitter.