- NSDC approves strategy of Ukraine's biosafety, biosecurity – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Novak: Ukraine shows freeloader approach, as if someone always owes it something 16.10.2021
EU wants to step up efforts to increase trade, investment, economic integration with Ukraine – President of European Commission
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The EU is willing to step up efforts to increase trade, investment, and economic integration with Ukraine, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen has said.
"Let me emphasize that the EU is also willing to step up efforts to increase trade, investment, and economic integration between us. Our Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement continues to be a cornerstone of our relationship. A lot has been done, but I want us to remain ambitious so that both sides can reap the benefits. So let’s explore what we can do more together," she said at a press conference after the 23rd Ukraine-EU Summit in Kyiv on Tuesday.
She said that this is not only just about the relations between the governments and administrations of the EU and Ukraine, it is also about strengthening Ukrainian civil society.